2007 Chevrolet G1500 Conversion
Please call sales at (972) 478-7900
Our Price $16,995
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Graystone Metallic
- Medium Pewter
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 18
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
- International Motor Productions
Regency Conversions was founded in 1982 in Fort Worth, TX. Wayne Davis was hired as President / CEO in 1995 and built a brand that is synonymous with luxury and handcrafted quality. His secret was in meticulous attention to the smallest details. His hands-on involvement in every aspect of design and production were critical to Regency Conversions becoming the nation’s leader in conversion vehicles, with over 100,000 on the road.
Our mission is to offer the highest quality vehicles at the lowest possible price while providing the best buying experience for our customers in the most efficient manner possible.
!!! INTERNATIONAL MOTOR PRODUCTIONS Always has a Great Price !!!
Need to protect your investment, No worries we have several warranty options to help with costly repairs. We carry multiple policies so that we can give you the option to select the coverage that best fits your personal situation. For more information please contact our finance department.
WE PROVIDE CARFAX REPORTS ON ALL OF OUR CARS!
THIS VEHICLE IS AVAILABLE TO LOCAL AND OUT-OF-STATE CLIENTS. OUR VEHICLES SELL QUICKLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE NICEST VEHICLES FOR THE BEST PRICE! IF YOU’RE INTERESTED PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CALL US DIRECTLY AT 972-478-7900 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
To get qualified for FINANCING please fill out a credit application at www.internationalmotor.com.
!!!! TRADES WELCOME !!!!!
NOTE: In the EQUIPMENT section, in the description of the vehicles in our inventory, there is a list of everything that vehicle was equipped with when it was sold brand new. As a pre-owned vehicle, certain items such as floor mats, additional keys, fobs, manuals, etc might have been misplaced by previous owners. We have no control over this and apologize for any confusion this may cause when searching for your vehicle on our web site.
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with compass and outside temperature display (Requires (ZW3) rear doors and side cargo door glass or (ZW6) full body window package fixed glass.)
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Trim panels, front, side and rear doors
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Defogger, side windows
- Floor covering delete
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Audio system, radio provisions only. Includes alarm warning chimes, radio wiring harness, radio antenna and 2 front door speakers
- Console, engine cover with swing-out storage bin
- Convenience Package, power windows and door locks (Includes (AU3) power door locks and (A31) power windows.)
- Steering wheel, steel sleeve column with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Seat, temporary driver, includes driver- and passenger-side safety belts and seat risers
- Convenience Package, Tilt-Wheel and cruise control
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim and dual vanity mirrors, illuminated on passenger-side
- Oil life monitor
- License plate kit, front
- Upfitter Package (Requires an Upfitter Order Type. The Upfitter package is available for ordering through authorized C.Q.A.C.P. manufacturers only.)
- Trim, rear body-colored halo (replaces standard black panel located above above rear tail lamps) (Not standard when (41U) Black, (63U) Sport Red Metallic or (74U) Victory Red are ordered. These colors will receive a Black halo.)
- Paint, solid
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Lamp, underhood at rear of engine compartment
- Grille, chrome with dual composite halogen headlamps
- Glass, swing-out rear side door and rear door window (Requires (A18) rear cargo door windows swing-out glass and (ZW3) rear doors and side cargo door glass or (ZW6) full-body window package fixed glass.)
- Glass, swing-out rear cargo door windows (Requires (A19) rear side door and rear door window swing-out glass when ordered with (ZW3) rear doors and side cargo doors glass or (ZW6) full body window package fixed glass.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (Requires (A19) rear side door and rear door window swing-out glass or (A18) rear cargo door windows swing-out glass.)
- Glass, fixed rear doors and side cargo doors (May upgrade fixed glass to swing-out glass, see (A18) rear cargo door windows swing-out glass. Upgrade requires (A19) rear side door and rear door window, swing-out glass.)
- Door, swing-out passenger-side, 60/40 split
- Door, swing-out driver-side, 60/40 split (Requires C*13405 and CG23405 models.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Bumpers, front and rear chrome with step-pad
- Body, standard
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Includes passenger-side air bag deactivation switch on models with (C6P) 8600 lbs. (3901 kg) GVWR and above. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even if equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock, for automatic transmissions
- Door beams, steel-side
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on **13405 models. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar (Requires *G***05 models.)
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Brake/transmission shift interlock, for automatic transmissions
- Frame, full-length box ladder-type
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Standard on **13405 models. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI (295 hp [220 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.25 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Standard on **13405 models. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Battery, heavy-duty 770 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Wheel, full-size steel spare
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI (295 hp [220 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.25 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) Included
- UPFITTER PACKAGE Included